In our limited studio we employ the following practices:
- We do NOT fire outside work
- The studio is intended for student use only, those who are producing work for personal use
- Clay must be that provided or purchased in this studio or approved by the instructor
- Classes will be taught by the assigned instructor, or on occasion a suitable alternate
- Open studio time is for currently enrolled students or students who have taken a class in the previous quarter
- One open studio session may be available to non-beginner students in each calendar month (a total of 4, 2-hr class/session per month). Additional open studios are charged at $25 for enrolled students.
- Prior students not currently enrolled in that calendar month are charged $35 when space in an open studio/class is available.
- Make up classes are available within one calendar month, and must be during an open studio session
- Cancellations within 24 hours will not be offered a make up class
- Open studio sessions will have a monitor that may or may not be an instructor
- We reserve the right to refuse to fire items that may damage other's work or the kiln
- Items over 5 lbs may be charged a surcharge for firing
- Charges for damage to the kiln or shelves may be implemented on a case by case basis
- A $25 rebooking fee will be retained if you wish to cancel your entire reservation, provided you give notice 7 days prior to the start of the session.
- No walk-ins
I do not have open studio for the general public, nor do I rent out studio space or sell materials.